Fueled by Western Digital NVMe performance and 3D NAND, the SN720 helps deliver cutting-edge systems that run highest-intensity applications without sacrificing capacity or battery life.
Delivering NVMe performance fueled by our in-house controller, architecture and 3D NAND, the Western Digital PC SN720 dishes out cutting-edge systems that run highest-intensity applications—such as 4K/VR video editing, as well as ultra-thin, ultra-mobile or in-field systems—without sacrificing performance and capacity.
Western Digital PC SN720 delivers an exceptional user experience with sequential read speeds up to 3400MB/s.
Performance fuels innovation—Hardware accelerated architecture enables very low latency and low power.
Scalable NVMe enables an efficient qualification process and maintaining significantly higher performance over SATA.
|Random Read/Write3||Up to 500/400K IOPS||Up to 440/330K IOPS||Up to 225/185K IOPS|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280||M.2 2280||M.2 2280|
|Interface||NVMe Gen3 X4||NVMe Gen3 X4||NVMe Gen3 X4|
|Endurance5||400 TBW||300 TBW||200 TBW|
|Get the SN720 SSD Computing Data Sheet Get the SN720 SSD Commercial Data Sheet
Talk to an Expert about the SN720
1. As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment.
2. Active power draws are up to 25% lower during sequential reads than previous generations of SanDisk X400 SSD at the 512GB capacity point.
3. As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second.
4. MTTF = Mean Time To Failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing.
5. TBW (terabytes written) values calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219) and vary by product capacity.
6. imensions and weight vary based on form factor and capacity.